Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

I WAS ENCARSERATED FOR 7 DAYS WITH NO ATTORNEY, NO APPEARANCE

I WAS ENCARSERATED FOR 7 DAYS WITH NO ATTORNEY, NO APPEARANCE BEFORE A JUDGE AND NO CHARGES FILED AGAINST ME. DO I HAVE A CASE AGAINST THE OFFICERS AND OR COUNTY?
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Were you charged with any crime as a result of your incarceration?

Was your arrest voided after you were released?

Please provide me with more information about this situation.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I was not charged with anything. There was no reason for the arrest. I believe the police and the lady in question may be in coohots with each other. Why else would they arrest me, with out reading me my mardin rights, hold me with no attorney, no judge, and no charges filed for 7 days?

Thank you for your follow up.

It does appear that your civil rights might have been violated in this incident and you might be able to pursue a legal claim against the police department for a wrongful arrest.

Also, it would be a good idea to file a formal complaint with the police department internal affairs division and your local FBI office against the officer who had arrested you and kept your incarcerated and then blackmailed you to pay money to a third party.

Also you would want to consult with a local civil rights attorney who can evaluate your case for a potential legal claim and a lawsuit for wrongful arrest and other civil rights violation and you can find a local civil rights attorney by using these well trusted and reliable attorney information / referral websites:

www.martindale.com
www.justia.com
www.lexmundi.com
www.martindale.com

I am very sorry you had to go through this terrible experience and I wish you the best of luck!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so very much for your answer. I was concerned that I wouldn't have a claim. I am very happy to hear that I do have a claim. Again thank you so very much for your answer.

Philip Bock

Dear Philip,I wish you the best of luck and GOD bless you!