TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA

I am a real estate appraiser and need to file a bankruptcy

I am a real estate appraiser and need to file a claim in a bankruptcy  against a company that has filed a BK. Is there a special form that I need to use to file my claim with???

Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

Yes, there is a specific form that you must use. It is called a Proof of Claim. You can download the form by CLICKING HERE.

After filing the Proof of Claim in the court, you can contact the bankruptcy trustee (if you don't know who that is, you can get that info from the court) to be certain that your claim (or part of it) will be paid.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, your positive feedback is much appreciated.

Thank you for using our service!