Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992

I have a private transportation van company and in the Franklin

Customer Question

I have a private transportation van company and in the Franklin county areas of Missouri..everytime I pass through a county someone says you need a license....I look and there is no transportation rules only taxicabs...I have been forced and threaten to keep paying.....there are no other companies on file except do I stop these people from this continuos behavior?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 years ago.

JD 1992 :

Hello and thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am an expert here and I look forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification.

JD 1992 :

Who is this "someone" who says you need a license? What do you mean by "I have been forced and threaten to keep paying"?

JD 1992 :

The website is showing you are offline so I will save and exit to assist others. Please answer at your convenience but please be aware that it may take me a little while to get back to you if I am assisting someone else.