Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I am already divorced and paying support and maintenance. My

I am already divorced and paying support and maintenance. My ex has changed her living arrangements and is suppose to inform me if she is getting any assistance of any kind which will reduce the $500.00 support and maintenance I am paying to her. Is there anyway I can find out if she is getting such assistance? Who do I need to contact to find if this is a fact? This divorce was granted by the magistrate court in Sandpoint Idaho in July of 2012. I am currently residing in Indianapolis, IN and she has moved from Sandpoint to XXXXX Thanking you in advance, Darrell Edgecomb
Hello

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and look forward to providing the information for you today

If you believe she has moved in with someone who is helping to financially support her, then you need to file a modification and then request her finances. You cannot request anything from her without a pending matter.

If she has someone helping her with expenses, then you can have the amount reduced or even halted.

If you want to file the modification, get those forms from the clerk of the court that issued the Order

If you have other questions, you may reply here and I will continue to assist you. Otherwise, please rate "good to excellent" ~ Thanks and good luck
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is it possible to get this modification form on line sense I now reside in Indiana?

Hello

I doubt it. You can call the Clerk of the Court and request it be mailed or emailed to you. Now all courts have all forms online.