Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer

i have filed lawsuit in superior court of fulton county ga here

i have filed lawsuit in superior court of fulton county ga
here is my complaint
defendant has sold fraudulently sold athelete's foot franchise to plaintiff
fraudulently sold stocks to plaintiff
under false pretense money was wired from plaintiff to defendant. wire from seoul korea to norcross ga
now defendant attorney is saying statude of limitation under ga law 2years for fraud
it passed two years
but in civil case research of fulton coounty superior court it says case type is
contract/account can i use breach of contract in this case instead of frau

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

If you had an agreement that they would give you product in exchange for the payments, and they never produced the item, yes, that is a breach of contract. If the Complaint has already been filed, you can amend it. If the other party has not yet replied, you can simply draft and file an Amended Complaint. If they have replied, then you can file a Motion for Leave to Amend, explaining why it is in the interests of justice to allow the amendment. The Amended Complaint is attached to the Motion to Amend.

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.
Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience: Lawyer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do i word the motion for leave to amend

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is there form for motion leave to amend

defendandt answerd this is only thing i need to file?

can you tell me how i can word explaining why it is important to justice

to allow admendment.

We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

( Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what is besdt way to write the explaination for why im requesting motion for leave admendment