Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

I am a 52 yr old male and a 100% disabled Veteran Service Connected.

I am a 52 yr old male and a 100% disabled Veteran Service Connected. I am in love with my half sister 68 yrs old same mother different dads. There well never be any children neither have we ever been sexually not even a kiss on the lips. I am pouring out lots of my disability money to support her. She gets her late husbands SSI just over $1000 a month and part time from walmart every 2 wks of about 350.00 after taxes she has a 52 yr old diabetic daughter who works part time taking pizza orders for delivery and her 3 children living with her 2 still in high school other works pizza delivery. I want to marry her weather i get extra VA benifits or not she lives in NC I live not in NC. Thank you for any and all help I am not out to commit a felony but i fell in love. I have never had anyone that loved me and cared for me and i am getting older way to fast and live for me is getting shorter.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about your difficult situation.

Unfortunately. it would be felony in any of the 50 US states to marry your half-sister and also it would be illegal in most civilized countries, so I am afraid there would be no way to legally marry your half-sister under the current law of the land.

I am very sorry to deliver this bad news to you and I want to thank you for your military service to our country and to wish you the best of luck!