Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs

My boyfriend is really sick and we live in separate states.

My boyfriend is really sick and we live in separate states. His lawyer says he cannot talk to me on the phone yet hes texting me. I am my boyfriends beneficiary why wont the lawyer call me?? He lives in Arizona I dont know if that makes any difference.
Hello and thank you for using JA! My goal is to provide you with excellent service and help with your legal problem.
I am not sure why the attorney won't speak to you but will text from BF's phone. It doesn't seem logical to me why he would communicate via text but wouldn't verbally speak with you. I also don't understand why he has BF's phone. The only two things that make sense to me is that either the person is not actually the attorney or it is the attorney and they think that by using BF's phone it is not breaching any type of attorney client privilege.
This is really odd....did you have a specific legal question I can help with?