Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

I purchase a cell phone from cricket - in February - and was

I purchase a cell phone from cricket - in February - and was given a phone number that must have belonged to a subtitute teacher. Since then I keep getting phone calls starting at 6:15 AM every morning from the Baltimore City Department of Education that's broards on unnecessary harassment. I reported this (in person twice) to the dept. of education IT dept. on North Avenue and it has not been resolved yet. What legal action can I take to have these calls stop and be compensate for my inconvenience
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Have you given the board of education a written request to have your number removed from their call list?

Have you considered blocking the number from which the call is made or to change your cell number?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No written request was given only an oral request was made twice; and two work order numbers were giver to me; And why should I have to change my phone number because they cant delete the number from their system. I have too many contacts that know this number and it would be an inconvenience for me to change it.

Dear Andre,

Thank you for your follow up.

Have you tried to block the number from which the calls are made?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No but try that next. Thank you

Dear Andre,

I would suggest that you do try two things:

1) Contact your phone company and block the number which is calling you.

2) Send a letter demanding for your number to be removed from the Board of Education calling list and send this letter by certified mail to document the written request.

I wish you the best of luck!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not want to subscribe to a monthly service contract - how do i cancel

Dear Andre,

Here is the link to customer service and they will be happy to assist you with any billing / subscription questions.

I wish you the best of luck!