Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

On which office or department can I put a complaint and/or

Customer Question

On which office or department can I put a complaint and/or sue this company since I'm in Spain and work for them remotely?
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your email. I will cancel this question at the moment and soon will be contacting your company again to make a new question about this. Please cancel this question if it's possible to have the deposit back.

Thank you for your time.