socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

hello thanks for your reply, i am not worried about my payment

hello thanks for your reply, i am not worried about my payment back, but since the company (that hired) is delaying payment to consultant the employee is unnecessary copying me in email and treatning me too that he will report to us fraud department etc, currently the employee is through divorce drug issues, even though i tried to pay both parties on good faith, should even bother or wait till the case goes to court as i only referred candidate and paid the employer and employee on good faith.
I don't know what sort of fraud the employee could claim against you. What you really did was give the employee two unsecured loans, since he had already been hired by the other employer.

That's how I would testify, if the employee makes any claim against you. He never did any work for you, so you don't owe him any wages.

Hope this helps.