Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.

I need urgent information about the names of some people in

Customer Question

I need urgent information about the names of some people in Africa and Nepal who are contacting me in order to offering me doing business with them. My questions are: 1.Are these names, offices, banks and documents involved with fraud? 2. In case this subject can't be answered through this 'JustAnswer site' I appreciate if you please indicate the experts with whom I can find the information I am looking for. 3. They have sent me on line some scanned documents attached, How can I check them out to verify the legal value of these documents, how to know if are them genuine? The documents are in french. Thank you so much for your professional answers xxx xxxx Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Names: CHAMBRES KOFFI & ASSOCIATES Adresse: 01 BP 1298 Abidjan 01 Plateau Sud Abidjan- Ivory Coast - Africa Tel: +22567972230 (Mr. PAUL KOFFI)) Email:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEPAL RASTRA BANK Adresse :Baluwatar Kathmandu,Nepal P. O.Box 73 Tel:+977 1(NNN) NNN-NNNN( Mr. GOPAL PRASAD KAPHLE ) Fax:+977 1(NNN) NNN-NNNNwww.nrb.org.np E-mail: / (Mr. Gopal Prasad Kaphle - Deputy Governor Officer)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) Abidjan - Ivory Coast - Africa Telephone: +22546724996 Email: (Dr. ARISTIDE ANONGBA - director)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- REPRESENTATION REGIONALE Del' ONU DC - Zone D'Afrique BUREAU DE LIAISON REGIONALE Adresse: 14éme etage TOUR et CITÉ ADMINISTRATIVE BP 557A CIDEX - PLATEAU - ABIDJAN -CÔTE D'IVOIRE ECOWAS Monitoring Team- West Africa (Mr. ANTONIO MAZZTELL - Director Regional Administrative) Authorization Certificate - local department Telephone:+22502715017 Email:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LOAN BOOKERS LIMITEDXXXXXRandjes Park Midrand South Africa Tel: +2772478551 / Email: -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expert:  Amber E. replied 11 months ago.
You have been the victim of cyber crime. These communications are all part of an elaborate scam designed to take money from unsuspecting people. These same claims have been sent to individuals around the world, it is a form of "cyber crime." A new Brazilian law passed recently to curb cyber crime and sent into effect in April. The law makes cyber crimes a criminal offense with jail sentences ranging from three months to two years. Cyber crime may sometimes also violate laws governing national security. Not only can the individuals responsible be pursued criminally, they may also be sued civilly for damages if/when they are ever discovered.

Victims of cyber crime (in whatever form it may be) should report the incidents at all levels of their government and local authorities.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I would like to be able to get answers according to each of the places and people I need to know more about..Also about the 3 questions I made, I said I need precise information urgently, not just in a general approach but more detailed specific answers i am expecting to get about the names, offices and banks I have mentioned in my questions.
Maybe this is not your expertise field, I figured I was going to get a
more consistent reply worked out by some lawyers team acting together to dig infor

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 11 months ago.

I am a moderator for this topic. Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com.

It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Brazil, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.

At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obligated to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.

Thank you for your understanding,
Wendy

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 10 months ago.
Hello: Perhaps I can clarify your situation, and believe me, I get no pleasure out of having to tell you this. The previous expert was exactly right. I do not know why you would require additional verification about schemes of this type. I can tell you that any money that you have already sent to these people is lost. Any money that you send to them in the future will also be lost. Legitimate business people do not enter business deals around the world by the internet and e-mail with people they do not know. But they will ask you to "invest" money with them and promise you huge profits. They are very clever people, and they will convince you that you will make a great deal of money investing with them. I can tell you that the names of the banks and possibly even the people might be real banks and real people who work there; however, those people will know nothing about the "business" transaction or the people that you are dealing with. It is also possible that the phone numbers will be answered by people who are part of the scam, and they'll back up what you've been told by the fraudsters. If they haven't already done so, you will soon be asked to send them money. They will continue to promise you even greater profits for even better deals. In the end, every penny that you send to them will be lost. That is the way the internet scams work. Your best protection is to never speak with them again, because as I said, they are very convincing and in some cases actually intimidating. We all wish you the best of luck in this situation.
I hope this Answer is helpful and that you will give it a positive rating. If you have any follow up questions please send back a Reply. You should consult a local attorney to verify that this information is accurate for your state. Thank you for using Pearl.com- Just Answer. We appreciate your business.
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience: Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Technically I looked forward that some among the professional people working for Justanswer.com would be able to help me to check out the people and places(banks) I mentioned in my question. That is the aim of my question.besides It demands english/french spoken to interpret the documents. In Brasil very few lawyers are skilled for international matters.

not being an expert I look for assistance, please see what you can do to come up with a real answer for me.Shall I contact the police instead ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.

Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Dear Customer, My name is XXXXXX XXX my goal is to provide you with Excellent Service,

I understand your concern and also understand your frustration. Many customers have come to JustAnswser with similar information, and many of these customers had already sent their hard-earned money to these people which turned out to be frauds and scam artists, so they had already lost their money and were looking for ways to get it back. That has proven to be a virtual impossibility.

The police would not be able to help you because they do not have the manpower, nor the technological resources to assist you. The people whom you should contact are those who investigate internet fraud schemes. The organization which investigates and prosecutes these frauds is made up of three government agencies, one of which is the Federal Bureau of Investigation (the "FBI"). They actually have lists of a list of Internet Fraud Schemes and describe how each one works,

http://www.ic3.gov/crimeschemes.aspx

You can contact them and file a formal Complaint by going to their Official website:

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I wish I could tell you that these people are real and they are not frauds and this is an opportunity to make a lot of money, but I have an ethical obligation to you to give only correct Answers and information, so IU am kindly requesting that you try not to hold this against me when rating my service to you,

______________________________________________________________________________

Please be kind enough to rate "Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,

ANDREA