TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs

there is a clause in the settlement not to discuss the settlement terms. I can talk about

there is a clause in the settlement not to discuss the settlement terms. I can talk about my experiences without discussing the settlement. Also, what is the worse that the agency can do if I publish information?

Thank you for your question.

If you have entered into a confidential settlement agreement and violate the terms of the confidentiality provision, you could be subject to injunctive action, costs and economic damages caused. In other words, the agency and or the employer could sue you and then charge you with the attorneys fees it cost to bring the case, which could be significant.

I caution you to take your pledge to keep the settlement terms confidential seriously. It could have very serious consequences if you do not.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am compensated by the website for my work on your question. Rating positively does not cause an additional charge and does not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Best Regards,