Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Ive been advised that my supporting documentation for the

I've been advised that my supporting documentation for the mediation cannot exceed 10 pages. I'm completely unsure of what documentation I should provide. I would guess that an abridged version of my pre-trial statement would suffice, but I truly don't know what's expected of me. Suggestions would be welcomed!

Kirk Adams : Hi -
Kirk Adams : Thanks for looking me up.
Kirk Adams : It sounds like the mediator wants to limit your memo and proof to 10 pages, which is normal
Kirk Adams : However, you certainly can bring any documentation you want with you to the actual mediation.
Kirk Adams : But yes, a condensed version of your pre-trial statement should suffice.