Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

While leaving San Jose del Cabo 2 weeks ago, I tried over a

While leaving San Jose del Cabo 2 weeks ago, I tried over a 4" by 4" cement block that was in the middle of the sidewalk going into the airport. An Alaska Airlines represenative told me that I had to go the hospital and et a note from a doctor or they would not let me fly home. $7000.00 later, I got a note.
I have tried to reach the Mexician Airport as I was told to do by Alaska Airlines but no response, Any suggestions?

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

It's likely that you were informed to contact the airport in Mexico about filing an accident report and possibly asking it to cover some of the costs of your treatment from the injury on the airport's property.

Usually, the airport will offer to cover some of the costs in order to avoid being sued for a personal injury/premises liability case.

Because this occurred in Mexico, if you want to pursue a claim, you should consider finding an attorney in that area to pursue the airport for liability IF they don't respond to an initial complaint/request for assistance due to the injury.