Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

Do I need to hire an attorney? If so are you licensed in the

Customer Question

Do I need to hire an attorney? If so are you licensed in the state of Arizona
Can I include the city who arrested me too?
Expert:  Roger replied 3 years ago.

Kirk Adams :

Hi - thanks for the question.

Kirk Adams :

I would certainly recommend that you consult an attorney to assist you because of the technical nature of filing lawsuits. BUT, there is no legal requirement that you hire an attorney. You can represent yourself if you like.

Kirk Adams :

We're not allowed to take on clients through this site, however, I can recommend that you visit www.martindale.com and search for a personal injury attorney in your area. When you go to the site, click on "Find a Lawyer or Law Firm" and enter the relevant information and you'll be give a list of the best lawyers in that area of practice in your area.

Kirk Adams :

It is POSSIBLE that you could sue the city IF the facts show that the city officials, law enforcement, etc. knew or should have known that the claims against you were unfounded.