Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I was wrongfully arrested and also wrongful jursidication for

I was wrongfully arrested and also wrongful jursidication for a violation of an order of protection that was never served to me, by supposingly sending text message. I was 20 for 20 hours then released. I believe this was a ploy by my ex, girlfriend and attorney to attempt to kidnap my girls. I want to file a federal lawsuit they came to my place of employment to pick me up, caused a lot of emotional as well as physical stress. I have papers ready to file just want to know if this is something i should pursue.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

It is certainly possible that you can sue for abuse of process, malicious prosecution, unlawful detainer, false imprisonment and possibly other claims as well.

Thus, if you can prove what you're saying here - - especially that you were never served with the protective order - - then you should have grounds to pursue this. If possible, you should consider consulting a local attorney or even a legal aid office for assistance in drafting and filing your pleadings to make sure that you're doing everything you can to put the best case forward.