TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs

I went to e bay to buy a die cast model of the Knight rider

I went to e bay to buy a die cast model of the Knight rider K.I.T.T. car. Must I use Pay pal?

Thank you for your question.

Payment for items sold on ebay is set by the seller and the terms and conditions for ebay. If the seller only accepts Paypal, then you will be required to use paypal if you want to purchase from that seller. However, you can also contact the seller and request an alternative form of payment.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am compensated by the website for my work on your question. Rating positively does not cause an additional charge and does not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Best Regards,