Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

Hi and thanks 4 a timely response. I live in South Carolina

Hi and thanks 4 a timely response. I live in South Carolina and I have 2 traffic violations coming up this month in the state of Md same county.1 is on the 15th at 1:15 for driving an uninsured vehicle and the 2nd is on the 21st at 2:00 for driving with a suspended license. They are at to different Court houses on two different days. BC I am coming from S.C. Can I write to get the Courts to postpone and set new trail dates that are on the same day..and what terminology is best suited?
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

Are you being represented by an attorney in these 2 traffic cases pending in two different courts?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I'm currently representing myself

Dear Ray,

Thank you for your follow up.

While you can request in writing for the court to reschedule your court hearing, given the fact that there are two cases in two different court, the courts are not likely to accommodate you for any specific date that you might request, but might agree to reschedule your court hearings once, but generally it would be for a random dates and not a specific date to accommodate your need or travel arrangements.

I wish you the best of luck!