Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

Hi and thanks 4 a timely response. I live in South Carolina

Hi and thanks 4 a timely response. I live in South Carolina and I have 2 traffic violations coming up this month in the state of Maryland. 1 is on the 15th at 1:15 for driving an uninsured vehicle and the 2nd is on the 21st at 2:00 for driving with a suspended license. They are at to different Court houses on two different days. BC I am coming from S.C. Can I write to get the Courts to postpone and set new trail dates that are on the same day..and what terminology is best suited?

I am an attorney with more than 25 years experience. I will provide your information today and look forward to assisting you.

Yes, I suggest you do just that

You can write both clerks of the court and explain the situation.

State that you have a court date on whatever it is at such and such a court and you are trying to get it all on the same day - different times because you are out of state. Also, state that you will be calling to see if a conference call can be done with each clerk to have these dates coincide with the other.

I suggest you will want to write two separate letters but copy the other clerk on each.

Send them Certified with a Return Receipt Requested and when you get the receipt showing they have received them call one of the clerks and see if they can do a conference call with the other clerk to get it all on the same page.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done.