Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.

Can you tell me what this is saying: (g) The Consultant

Can you tell me what this is saying:

(g) The Consultant acknowledges that the injury to the Company resulting from any violation or threatened violation by the Consultant of any of the covenants contained in this Agreement will be of such a character that the Company cannot be adequately compensated by money damages, and, accordingly, the Company may, in addition to pursuing its other remedies, be entitled to specific performance and/or obtain an injunction from any such violation; and no bond or other security shall be required in connection with such injunction, and without having to prove the inadequacy of the available remedies at law or irreparable harm.
*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*

My name is FiveStarLaw. I am a New York licensed attorney and I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

In plain English the clause is stating that if the consultant does not adhere to the terms of the contract, the company can obtain a court order requiring compliance in addition to money damages

I would be glad to respond to any related follow-up questions that you may have.