Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.

We want to purchase a motorcycle from an individual 250 miles

We want to purchase a motorcycle from an individual
250 miles away. Their is a clear title. We have
checked out the individual through online
sources as best we can. How do we best
handle the transaction? We want to have
the motorcycle shipped by a third party. However
we could go get it, rent a trailer and haul it back
if we have to. The owner wants us to wire
the money and then he will overnight the Bill
of sale and title. I think he's wary and so are
we. Thanks
Welcome! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete answer for you.

Good morning. Even if the seller is totally trustworthy, one man's treasure is another man's junk. And, you don't want to have to try to put the toothpaste back in the tube by getting your money back if the motorcycle is not acceptable to you. Thus, I would highly encourage to travel the 250 miles to inspect the motorcycle yourself and if it meets with your satisfaction, to then pay for it. I would never pay for anything until I actually inspect it to make sure that there is a full accord and satisfaction between myself and the seller.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which will be helpful to you. If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way, please do not rate me yet, but simply ask a follow up question without rating so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars so I can receive credit for helping you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Thanks so much for the positive rating and bonus! I appreciate your kindness and the opportunity to serve you! If I can be of assistance to you in the future, just look me up and I will be happy to help!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thanks for my answer. It confirmed what I felt already. I rated and gave $5:00 bonus yesterday, Tuesday April 30th
You're welcome....and thank you so much! I appreciate that!