Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

If I give a Final Lien Waiver for previous work on the same

If I give a Final Lien Waiver for previous work on the same building will I be later to put a lien for new work?
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

If you give a lien waiver for some work that was previously done, you would still have the legal right to place a lien for any work that is done subsequently to the date of lien waiver.

I wish you the best of luck!
Dear Mariya,

Do you have any related follow up questions?
Dear Mariya,

I have provided you with a correct and accurate answer and I am sorry that my answer is not favorable to your situation, but the law is the law, and I have no way of changing it.

Please do not the fact the law is not favorable to me personally and please let me know why you felt my correct answer was poor service and also please let me know what additional information are you seeking at this time or what related follow up questions do you have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi. I gave you poor device by mistake. I just closed the page because it froze and mentioned it right now. Any way I can change it? I do not see that option on my homepage right now.

Dear XXXXXia,

Thank you for following up with me.

You can correct the poor rating made by mistake by positively rating and accepting this response.

Thank you and GOD bless you!