Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  20 years of experience practicing law.

i am on probation and under a motion to revoke do i have to

i am on probation and under a motion to revoke do i have to report to him before i see the judge this is the first violation that i recieved. i am not a felon in fact have no criminal record i feel that if i would have sex with him this would go away what should i do about the violation and the the unstated feeling that sex would make this go away i am 31 and most people consider me attractive i currently his only female on his case load
l

thank u
Expert:  Sam replied 11 months ago.

Hi

I am an attorney with more than 25 years experience. I will provide your information today and look forward to assisting you.

I am sorry to hear that you have a probation violation. Please tell me what you are on probation for and also when you next time to report is - how far in advance is the report date from your hearing, please

Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

it is a dui i was caught dropping ny child off a school it is less than one mile i was stopped on school property she had missed the bus

and had finials that day she is 10 yrs.

Expert:  Sam replied 11 months ago.

Hi

Thank you

Can you tell me how you violated the probation and how far in advance your next appointment date with your PO is before your revocation hearing

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

the court day is 11 days after my appointment with the po

Expert:  Sam replied 11 months ago.

Hi

Thank you

Yes, you have to visit your PO. And they will probably do a random urine test so be prepared.

As to you thinking if you have sex with him this will Go Away - it won't. It can't. It is already in the court system and no legitimate officer of the court will have sex in trade as that could ruin their career, pension, retirement.

I suggest that if you can go to the hearing and show the court that your last urine was clean, you are doing well, that your probation can be continued as long as the violation was not because of a new crime. If it was a dirty test or a technical for not showing up, then I suggest you should be continued. This is not about whether you try to trick yourself to the PO. It is on your own merit and behavior.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service - if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done.

Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience: 20 years of experience practicing law.