Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Hello ely, I had written earlier about problems i was having

Hello ely,

I had written earlier about problems i was having on the ADA disability bus. After writing to you another incident occurred on the bus. This was march 12th. The same problem was still happening even after a complaint was filed the first time. i had a seizure on the bus and had to be taken to the hospital from the bus. Of course after this seizure then the bus company decided to accommodate my first request. The bus company is now refusing to pay the bill.
Hello friend,

Thank you for requesting me. I hope you are well today. Of course, I remember our previous conversation.

I have to say that yes, this is a very hard case because it is very subjective. At this point, you may wish to try to contact the U.S. Department of Justice (that enforces ADA) itself to see if they are interested in pursuing this - see here.

The bus company is now refusing to pay the bill.

There is no way to "stay" (pause) the bill while/if there is pending litigation, but, one can likely work out some kind of a payment plan. In the meantime, anything you pay may be regained in judgment if you sue and win.

Gentle Reminder: Please use the REPLY button to keep chatting, or RATE my answer when we are finished. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces and then submit, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith. (You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just feel like it doesn't matter how I feel or how much anxiety this has caused. The head ct scan showed no skull fracture but the doctor is very concerned about later down the road. My arm x ray was ok nothing broken but bruised. I had not had a seizure for some time until the stress from the bus problems stated happening. My neurologist agrees the stress over time had caused the seizure. I could have been severely injured or may still have complications from my experience. I would hate to see this happen to anyone else when my incidents could have clearly been avoided. Thank you for your response and I will keep trying.

My pleasure. Good luck. Let me know please if this does not work, and, thank you for your generosity.