Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
17027240

Greetings, we have all the notary certificates standardized

Greetings, we have all the notary certificates standardized and ready to deploy our storefront for all the xx notaries...except one! We forgot the affidavit for a the translator to swear the translation is correct before notarizing the document. I went ahead and took a stab at it as my paralegal friends are not around and we deploy tomorrow: Remember my background is in banking....so please do not spare my feelings...facts are facts...I can't write in legal terms! Would the below be appropriate for the Affidavit of a Translator? My name is ***** ***** the penalties of perjury I swear (affirm) I speak both the English and _________________ languages and can accurately translate the meaning and intent from one to the other, and acknowledge and verify the foregoing is a complete translation of _____________________ made by me from __________________ to ____________________. Jurat inserted. Thank you so much!

Good morning. This is what such an Affidavit should look like:
Affidavit of Translation
STATE OF ______________________
COUNTY OF _________________________
I, ____________________________________, am fluent in English and __________________. I hereby
certify that I have translated/verified the following document(s) which is/are attached to this Affidavit:
I further certify that, to the best of my knowledge, the attached document(s) in English is/are a true and
accurate translation of the attached document(s) in _____________________________.
__________________________________________________
(Signature of Translator/Verifier)
(Print name)
Subscribed to and sworn before me this ____________day of ___________________,_____, by
____________________________________.
____________________________________
(Signature of Notary Public-State of Texas)
________________________________________________
(Print, type or stamp commissioned name of Notary Public)
Personally known_____________ OR Produced identification ________________________.
Type of identification produced: ________________________________________________.
Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which will be helpful to you. If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way, please do not rate me yet, but simply ask a follow up question without rating so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars so I can receive credit for helping you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ah okay...I was searching high and low and could not locate the darn thing. Thank you so much....All the other certificates we found the sections in the code but this one. I hope this storefront makes some money. I am waiting for all the whining from the notary groups claiming I am practicing law....lol. The price of greatness I guess.
You're welcome...it's my pleasure to help! I wish you the best!