TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

if plaintiff believe an defendant has hired an sercurity firm

if plaintiff believe an defendant has hired an sercurity firm to follow and defame plaintiff name can . plaintiff secre an cclient list from agency.an what else shoule plaint seek from firm.
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

I'm afraid that I don't quite understand your question. Can you clarify what legal information you are seeking? For example, I don't understand what you mean when you wrote "secre an cclient list from agency." Can you clarify that statement?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

secure an client list from the security agency.a list of its clients to see if the defendant is on it.

Hi again. Thank you for clarifying.

You are allowed to request anything that is reasonably designed to lead to evidence relevant to the lawsuit, so long as the request is not overly burdensome. Accordingly, if it is relevant to the lawsuit whether or not the defendant hired the agency, then you may subpoena the client list. I would also request copies of any contracts/agreements between the defendant and agency, copies of any invoices/bills/ledgers between the defendant and agency, as well as copies of any written communications between the defendant and agency.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, your positive feedback is much appreciated.

Thank you for using our service!