Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have my hearing tomorrow for my foreclosure, but Im looking

Customer Question

I have my hearing tomorrow for my foreclosure, but Im looking to reisntated and got tne wrong figures. I dont want a judgement against me snd I dont want to ho to my hearing
Expert:  Ely replied 3 years ago.
Hello friend. My name is Ely, and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies.

I am sorry for your situation. Can you please explain what you mean by "got the wrong figures?"

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I received the reistatemt amount up to today, but Because they werent gonna get the check until tomorrow they told me they had to get me new figures
Expert:  Ely replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. Please keep in mind that I do not know anything about your situation unless you tell me. What do you mean by "reinstatement?" Do you mean you paid everything that was owed?

Or, they are asking for more money to reinstate the mortgage than they actually should be?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The amount to bring the loan current
Expert:  Ely replied 3 years ago.

So are you stating that:

1) You have paid the reinstatement, but;
2) Because the lender is not processing the amount in time, the reinstatement keeps getting bigger, while they are pushing on with the foreclosure?