Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

Hello Andrea... I experienced some confusion with Justanswer

Hello Andrea... I experienced some confusion with Justanswer in that I purchased a subscription plan ($230 per month for unlimited questions). The company explained to me that new questions should be placed in a new question box, not on the same thread, and further stated that I would not unfairly be charged for what I didn't understand about their policy. I wish I could still rate you, because you deserve credit for your excellent work, but this seems to be against their subscription policy. Of course this is unsettling to me, because I have serious questions about qualitative loss. But, your performance has in no way deteriorated. Please advise me if you feel uncomfortable with the status quo. Again, I must reiterate... your work is seemingly excellent. Please don't feel obligated to reply to this particular comment unless you want to... I just felt I should be honest with you about my feelings regarding subscriptions vs. pay per question.

Hi, Eddie,

I am so sorry to hear of the confusion you are experiencing. Since Experts do not have access to any customers' accounts, we are not aware of what a customer has or has not purchased and we know nothing about the customer's account. We are told to direct the customer to Customer Service at [email protected] for any questions they have on their accounts. The only thing we do know is that a subscription customer is not charged anything extra when they rate the Expert's Answer.I appreciate your honesty. Thank you for the compliment you gave me on the Answers I have provided you, I appreciate it greatly,