Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer and legal specialist.
20011183

I run an online game server. A player who purchased an in

I run an online game server. A player who purchased an in game premium packaged was banned from my server. My TOS lists that there are no refunds for a user breaking a rule and being banned. ( http://www.mc-core.com/tos.html ). This player's parent filed a Paypal dispute which I have rejected and escalated. I then received outside e-mail communication from this person with them stating they know where I live, and that they will pay me an uninvited " face to face " visit to my home. What should I do?
Thank you for your question today, I look forward to assisting you. I bring nearly 20 years of legal experience in various disciplines.

If you know the person's name, report the parent to the police for communicating a threat.

Take the email with you, so that you can have the evidence available. The police will likely contact the person, making it clear that the comment was a threat and that any action by them needs to be conducted in a legal fashion through Paypal or through a court in the area. Not through a face to face visit.