Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

How can I find out if my ISP provider was subpoenaed to get

How can I find out if my ISP provider was subpoenaed to get my emails ?

I am an attorney with more than 25 years experience. I will provide your information today and look forward to assisting you.

If you are a party to the action, you should receive notice of the subpoena being issued. If you feel that the information that is being sought is TOO intrusive and not relevant to the case at hand, then I suggest you go to the clerk of the court where it was issued and file a Motion to Quash. A hearing will be held on that matter and you will need to show cause as to why the information should not be released

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done.