Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

RA-hg

Customer Question

In washington state, is there a limit on the number of writs of execution which can be issued on a judgment?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 years ago.

JD 1992 :

Hello and thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am an expert here and I look forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification.

No, there is no specific limit.

JACUSTOMER-xr0tndny- :

Thank you. That's all I wanted to know. Signing off now.

JD 1992 :

Best wishes to you.

JD 1992 :

Please ask any follow up questions in this thread. When all of your questions have been answered, then I would ask that you give a Positive Rating (of course I'd suggest Excellent) since that is the only way I get credit for my work and also please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. When looking at the answer I ask you to bear in mind I can’t control what the law is and whether it helps you, I can only tell you what it says, and I assume you want truthful information. Also, issuing a positive rating keeps the question from “timing out” so you can return in the future if you think of a follow up.

However, please do not issue a rating of any kind until all of your questions have been answered and please use the Reply button to ask additional questions or to provide answers to my questions.

JACUSTOMER-xr0tndny- :

Good afternoon JD 1992 and thank you for following up on this matter. Your service was excellent and promptly delivered -- I've no complaint about that. However, I was asked how much I would be willing to pay and agreed to something like $36. When the charge came through to my bank, it was well over $50! That seems a little exhorbitant for a six-word answer, don't you think? Geez! I won't be using this service ever again!

JACUSTOMER-xr0tndny- :

Actually, I'm going to downgrade my rating, as maybe that will get someone's attention!

JD 1992 :

I'm sorry, I don't have anything to do with the pricing of the questions and I certainly don't understand why you would choose to issue a "Poor Service" which reflects directly on me. I answered the question you asked at the price that you set when you entered the question.