" Well, I must admit this is a sad story. First off, if the husband participated in immigration fraud, he can be criminally prosecuted and needs to be reported to US Customs and Immigration Services a division of US Homeland Security. "
When she applied for a VISA she did not say that she was going to the US to get married + did not say that she was going to reside in his house + she was under house arrest due to the expiry of her VISA and speeded his " marriage " paper work to avoid her deportation. We have the documents and emails from her asking for fees to pay both lawyers and procedings.... Is this an immigration fraud ?
" Second, he and daughter have committed extortion by trying to force money from the mother for illegal purposes, including pretending to have kidnapped the daughter. "
In that one the father seems to have been his complice in trying to extirpate money / property from the mother /wife.
1. Since is not Anerican and does not reside in the US we can we sue him under US laws on the grounds that he participated in the " plot " against his wife ?
2. Can we get a US judge to issue a mandate to interrogate him for a pedophile case in US courts even if the abuse did not occcur in the US in case the sexual abuse acusation of his daughter is true and confirmed by the US husband ?
"In addition to the extortion, they have attempted to commit fraud against the mother. " Can You elaborate please briefly ?
" They have also committed an intentional infliction of emotional distress. " Can You elaborate please briefly ?
" Each of these would be a separate count that they could be sued for under the same civil lawsuit. The husband/daughter would be liable for damages caused by their unlawful demands and acts. "
1. Am I late in taking legal action against them it started in June 2009 ?
2. Our evidence is mainly emails ( around 1000 ) + phone calls claiming for money which we have recorded + a friend who had SKYPE and chats with both US husband and daughter. Is this enought ?
3. The father of the daughter is part of this scheme. He paid for the ticket to send her to the US and "got " her back when her " mission " failed. He watched and hoped it would work. He is not American and does not reside in the US is he still liable in front if US courts ? of What ?
. If the US husband says in US court that his " wife " repeatedly said to him that as a child she was sexually abused by her father ? What can a US lawyer / judge do ?
. Can the US judge order the daughter back ( now that she left the US and has a green card her back to the US ) via the US Embassy in her country of residence now since she has a green card ?
. If she is confirms her sayings in front of a US Embassy official in her country of residence then is this enought for US courts a a formal deposition of the daughter against the father regarding a crime of sexual abuse ?
3. Of what are husband and daughter liable ? How to evaluate the damage ? What is the sentence they could incure if we hire the right lawyer and get our facts together ?
4. Yes they have spread the sexual story to thrid parties and in that the Father + daughter + New Husband participated to slander the reputation fo the wife and her maiden family. What are they liable of in that case ? What can we claim in US courts as moral / material compensation ?
5. Lastly both father and husband agreed at the end when the " mission " of getting money our of the mother failed that she is sick. The husband claimed that she is sick all along and asked for a reimbursement f her tretamnet fees of 500 000 USD ! Can he be sued for habing contracted a marriage with a mentally sick person to abuse her ?