Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

Ive dealt with PaulMGD, hes very familiar with my ongoing

I've dealt with PaulMGD, hes very familiar with my ongoing situation. He trumped my actual attorney in legal accumen. Iam trying to get thru the second part of a civil expungment for involuntary addmission and its to get my firearms rights back. I've been a active sport shooter since 2000.It is almost too fantastic to believe, I find myself in the position of just having obtained a provisional patent for what qualifys as being the innovatively foremost scope ring mount able to be found in a domestic as well as international patent search. The improbability of this fact beggars my imagination. Nowhere in the world right now is there anything like this. And Iam under a firearms disabilty! Iam on SSD, due to a severe bout with depression at one time. I couldnt do anything, panics attacks dibilated me, depression haunted me, I couldnt engage any real work project. No medicine seem to work. I had two profound changes occur at different times, and they completly and totally changed me into what I once. was. Proof of this is the patent. That was planned from the start.... bought equipment, tooling, materials- built a mini- machine shop whos sole purpose was to generate a patent, And I acomplished that in spades . I want the payoff. Here it is: how do you discredit a pysch doc. Looking in the ORC, they seem impervious.And the magistrate will listen to them over me. You could read the rest here, but this what I'd like to go to sleep on.Who will try to stop me from achieving regaining theses rights back. What will they ask me?..what will they use as evidence? What can I do or say to refute their allegations of whatever> What is the proper body language on a witness stand. What can i conveigh in that manner TO SHOW iAM A TOGETHER PERSON, what dont you do?.Afriend of mine actually worked for the FBI and it was utterly astounding in what he had been taught to discern and identify
Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent Paul a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Regards,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Wendy for touching bases with me on this . I've been watching for a answer expectantly, as you may suppose. Till then-JReeves

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience. He might not be back online until tomorrow, if you'd like to work with another professional, please let us know.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for asking for me and for your kind words.

In order to discredit the psychologist, you must use another professional psychologist who can testify that they have examined you and explain how the other doctor's opinion is not correct. An expert's testimony can only be discredited with testimony from some other expert. Without an expert witness on your side, I am afraid that no matter what you actually say the court will follow the expert's recommendation.

In being questioned, you must remain calm, no matter what they ask you and no matter how mean their questioning sounds. If you get mad or the slightest bit upset about anything they ask, they will use that against you.

These cases though depend solely on the expert testimony and you just maintaining your composure and not getting angry with anything that is said or asked.

Thank you so much for using JustAnswer.com. I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

PLEASE NOTE WELL WE ARE DEALING WITH LAWS OF 50 STATES PLUS FEDERAL LAWS, AS WELL AS DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AND BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience: JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law