Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

NA-100

Customer Question

Are my civil rights being violated? I live in a very small town. About 500 citizens. The city passed an ordanance that all vehicles have to be registered. This happened a few years ago. Since then I have received several letters advising me that if I don't register my converted fishing bus I will be cited. This is the second year that I have complied with their request. I have asked why nobody else in the town is being forced to comply. I'm being told that they don't have the resorces to enforce the ordinance. I know that if I don't comply I will receive a citation. Seems they are only focused on my side of town. All the city council and business owners live on the other side of town and some do have junked vehicles in their back yard and along the streets. This is not a cry baby story. This is fact.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no thank you, XXXXX XXXXX this question. Please assure no charges to my credit card. Thamks