Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I would like some points and authorities on Fireworks being

Customer Question

I would like some points and authorities on Fireworks being considered an Abnormally Dangerous Activity subject to Strict Liability. ( Maryland )
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

I just conducted a search of Maryland case law, and only found one case that had both terms ("strict liability" and "fireworks"). It was not relevant at all.

Accordingly, any party litigating this issue in Maryland would need to look for case law elsewhere that can be used as persuasive authority. If you'd like, I can review some cases on a national level and let you know what I find. But if you are only looking for Maryland cases, then I'll need to opt out since I do not believe such cases exist.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Brent Blanchard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, Customer.

Your reply to VAMD, Esq. appears as a single "period" character.

Please let him know how you want to proceed. If he chooses to opt out, I have an idea for what might be a more fruitful legal research inquiry. Since we cannot draft documents for Customers (that would be practicing law on-line, not a good idea), I expect to be able to find you a few case law citations.

Thank you.