Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.

how do you deal with board of director problems in washington

how do you deal with board of director problems in washington dc
Thanks for contacting us with your question. Please provide more details about the specific "director problems" that you are having and we'll try to assist.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the members file a petition for removal of a board of director and the board is refusing to give us a meeting

Is this a business corporation, government agency or what? What is your relationship or position in the organization?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

housing cooperative

If the current Board is not following the by-laws in setting meetings and permitting appropriate action by members, then you can sue for injunctive relief. That is, a court can mandate the Board to follow the by-laws of the organization in whatever they do, or do not do.

I hope this information is helpful and that you will enter a positive rating. I thank you for submitting your question to Pearl-Just Answer. We appreciate your business. If you need clarification or additional information, please send me a Reply and I will be happy to explain further. Please consult a local attorney to verify the accuracy of this information according to your state's laws.