Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

I applied for graduated studies at university of arizona on

I applied for graduated studies at university of arizona on 02/15, they respond back to me by 04 stating that i didn't make it,so i asked them for my original transcript, they stated that its university of arizona property!

I sent email to the director of the graduate program, she stated to talk to the admin of UofA, i called the supervisor and emailed her and the director, both ignored me.
I explained to them i need my original transcript and its hard to get a new one and I'm applying for jobs and i'm planning to attend school this year.

I am sorry you are having such a tough time with this.

Did you do your under grad at the University of AZ, too?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I didn't. My undergraduate is international. I have explained to them that it will be hard to request one from my country it will take time and effort especially I'm looking for jobs and school to better my living at this time. when i applied there is no status or notification that you will not receive your transcript back. I wouldn't do it because they take a certain numbers of students for the program.

Thank you for the clarification and understanding. The Board of Regents is the agency that oversees all colleges and universities. You should contact them. Explain why it is so very important to get the Transcript returned and that you were not notified it would not be returned

I suggest you can contact the Board of Regents here at this link