John Legal
John Legal, Attorney
Experience:  Over 15 years legal experience.

I am being sewed for breach of contract even though she is

I am being sewed for breach of contract even though she is paid up to date and i have sign contract that give me until September can I counter sue for harassment
Welcome! Thank you for your question.

What state are you in?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am in warren Michigan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am in Michigan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.

Sorry for the delayed post. It took me some time to pull the actual rule for you.

You would not be counter suing for harassment. You can file a responsive motion for sanctions and punitive damages for signing a pleading(complaint) that was not based on valid law or adequately grounded in fact. This motion is under Rule 2.114 of the Michigan Rules of Civil Procedure.

Rule 2.114 requires anyone that files a complaint sign the complaint and verifying that it is based on current law or fact. If they do not have a valid legal argument for breach of contract then the verification is in violation of Rule 2.114. A judge that finds someone in violation of 2.114 can award attorney fees, costs and punitive damages to the harmed party.

The rule can be found at this link:

I cannot provide you with legal advise. I have provided you with information about the law related to your question. My answer, and any information that you find online, should not take the place of having a consultation with a lawyer in your area to advise you regarding your specific issues.

Please show your appreciation for my candid, accurate information by clicking VERY INFORMATIVE, OR the OR and positive feedback. You should only rate me if you are satisfied with the information I provided you. If you cannot rate me GREAT please do not rate. Give me a chance to make it right by clicking REPLY TO EXPERT.

I appreciate your question and repeat customers. You can request me by beginning your question with "Dear XXXXX..."

Thank you,