LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Lawyer
Experience:  Civil; Family; HOA; Landlord/Tenant; Real Estate; Probate; Insurance; Immigration; Wills & Trusts
7887522

An attorney in Nogales Sonora Mexico has executed a lease that

An attorney in Nogales Sonora Mexico has executed a lease that is illegal. I had all powers of attorney on the Mortgage . The title was in my Mexican partners name only . They have disposed me of the house and this lawyer will not accept any liability for the phony lease . He also used a fake company that does not exist to format the lease . ... also he used the wrong address on the fake lease . Is it possible to bring action against him ??? ( the attorney ) . The lease holder is in the house now and we have a Criminal and civil suite going on . Want to know how to get his license revoked and bring action against him . Th. Marc
Expert:  LADYLAWYER replied 1 year ago.

LADYLAWYER :

Hello Marc, Thanks for choosing Justanswer.com! I look forward to helping you with legal information today.

LADYLAWYER :

Who was the attorney hired to represent?

Customer:

ok im here

LADYLAWYER :

Great! Nice to have you on board.

Customer:

Maria Herrra and Arturo moralles in san carlos sonora

LADYLAWYER :

Okay, but who are they in relation to you and your partner?

LADYLAWYER :

Just to be clear, this was your partner's home, but you had POA in regards XXXXX XXXXX correct?

LADYLAWYER :

And then who came along and wanted a lease drawn up?

Customer:

They are helping me only get my house bank from the occupiers the partner is long gone the house is now in a trust in my name

Customer:

yes he had no power of attorney I had that

LADYLAWYER :

Okay, so this attorney comes along and just decides to write a lease and put some people in your house?

Customer:

YES

LADYLAWYER :

Trying to figure out how all this happened...

LADYLAWYER :

Okay. Well, that is extremely unusual.

LADYLAWYER :

Are these people squaters?

LADYLAWYER :

squatters

Customer:

thru a two night rental first party did not return the keys we think that they gave it to this lawyer in nogales and he presented the phoney lease to the co. managing the house

LADYLAWYER :

Ah, okay, making more sense now, thank you.

Customer:

yes they are squatters criminal case is going thru to get them out

Customer:

going after all parties want to know how to procced with the nogales attorney for putting this conspiracy together

Customer:

can a mexican attorney have his license taken for such criminal activity ?

LADYLAWYER :

You need to file a complaint with the Bureau of Professions of the Ministry of Education against this attorney. They are the licensing agency in Mexico and they can fine this attorney, pull his license ot even file criminal charges against him.

LADYLAWYER :

Yes, he can.

LADYLAWYER :

The contact information is: Tel. (55)3601-1000

Customer:

trying to get info on him Jose Cobarrubius Nogales mx. can you help ?

LADYLAWYER :

Tell them that you want to file a complaint against this attorney.

LADYLAWYER :

He will be registered with the Ministry of Education (considering he is actually a real attorney and not a scam artist). They will have his contact information.

Customer:

tel # from the states ? o1152 ?

LADYLAWYER :

Yes, you would have to use the proper numbers to call internationally.

Customer:

ok ....

Customer:

can you get me a lic. # or check to see if he is listed ?

LADYLAWYER :

Mexico does not have a database of attorneys that is searchable, unfortunately.

LADYLAWYER :

The Ministry will have the information though, if it exists.

Customer:

ok does it sound to you that i could make this happen ? I have been told that Mex. lawyers are untouchable ?

LADYLAWYER :

The charges have to be pretty egregious. The good news is that it's free to file the complaint and try, but to be honest, I have only seen fines and one license pulled, and that was an attorney who was involved in a major drug smuggling operation.

Customer:

hmmm well i guess i could try

LADYLAWYER :

Yes, at least. And then you may also want to see about bringing sanctions against him in the criminal case you have going against the fraudulent tenants.

LADYLAWYER :

Is he representing them in the case at all or staying away?

Customer:

staying away

LADYLAWYER :

Okay. Anyway, worth a shot. Do you have another attorney representing you in that case?

LADYLAWYER :

If so, I would mention it to them.

Customer:

when the occupier is in prison could get a statement from her as to the parties involved in this conspiracy including the nog. laywer ?

Customer:

Not yet dont have one for this case with the nog. laywer

LADYLAWYER :

Yes, or if the prosecutor agrees, you could get one prior to her going to prison. The prosecutor may agree to a lesser sentence in exchange for the names of everyone.

LADYLAWYER :

I am happy to answer any further questions you may have at this time!

Customer:

are you still there ?

Customer:

are you there ?

Customer:

there ?

Customer:

hi

Customer:

ok i think you have answered thxs

LADYLAWYER :

Yes

LADYLAWYER :

Thought I lost you for a while :)

LADYLAWYER :

Please let me know if you have any further questions about this--I am happy to answer them! If not, would you kindly leave a positive rating for me at this time? It costs you nothing further to do but it is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. Thank you!

LADYLAWYER, Lawyer
Experience: Civil; Family; HOA; Landlord/Tenant; Real Estate; Probate; Insurance; Immigration; Wills & Trusts