LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Lawyer
Experience:  Civil; Family; HOA; Landlord/Tenant; Real Estate; Probate; Insurance; Immigration; Wills & Trusts
7887522

I need a Lawyer for the lady who is living in Springfield VA

I need a Lawyer for the lady who is living in Springfield VA was doing human traffiking with my Girlfriend who came from Bangladesh with H 1B visa and was living with her and when she(My Girlfriend) try to contact with me and the lady she send my girlfriend by force to another state. Please give me advice. My cell number:(240) 353 - 6982 or email:XXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Expert:  LADYLAWYER replied 1 year ago.

LADYLAWYER :

LADYLAWYER :

I am desperately sorry to hear that this is happening to you and your girlfriend.

LADYLAWYER :

Do you know the location of this woman whom your girlfriend was living with? Do you know where your girlfriend has been sent? Has she been able to contact you? Are you still in touch with her at this time?

Customer:

Hello, This is Main Hussain. Thanks for your response. Yes i know the location of this woman whom my girlfriend was living. I don't know where exactly but some one told me Philadelphia, PA and i know that person and cell phone numbers too. No. She came new and she didn't have cell phone to contact and she was speaking very poor English but she can speak Bangla. No i dont have in touch with her at this time and i am worried about her life and no freedom. I have missing report to Springfield Police and i have case number. Please help me.

LADYLAWYER :

Hi, Sorry, I was involved with another customer.

LADYLAWYER :

I am going to direct you to some resources of agencies that can help in the search and recovery of your girlfriend, and also the apprehension of this ring of smugglers.

LADYLAWYER :

First of all, the local police probably will not be of much help. They only have jurisdiction in the town or county that they serve in. These people are trafficking across state lines and thus, you need to get the FBI involved.

LADYLAWYER :

What city are you in right now? I am going to get you the contact information for the nearest FBI Field Office.

LADYLAWYER :

Also, because your gf is here on a Visa, you need to report this to Homeland Security.

To do that, call 1-866-347-2423 (toll free) or report online at www.ice.gov/tips.

LADYLAWYER :

Please let me know what city you are in when you get a chance so I can get you the FBI contact info.

Customer:

Hello Ladylawer! I am living in Maryland. Hyattsville, MD. One of my next door Best friend already reported to FBI and i still didn't get any information yet. I need to have Lawyer for the lady who by force took her another state and look like kidnap her or by force prostution with her, i need to court to prosecute her. Thanks. Main H.

LADYLAWYER :

Hey Main,

LADYLAWYER :

The problem here is that a lawyer cannot prosecute these people.

LADYLAWYER :

The State Attorney, District Attorney or Secretary of State must do that. And they can only do this AFTER the FBI or law enforcement has arrested these people on trafficking charges.

LADYLAWYER :

This is just how it works in the US. If you have already reported this to the FBI, that's good. You also need to report it to Homeland Security.

Customer:

Hi Ladylawyer. Can i see The State Attorney or District Attornie for this matter please. I need there contact number and address too if you have. plese help.

LADYLAWYER :

I will forward those to you, they can perhaps launch their own investigations into these people but before anyone can be prosecuted, they MUST be captured and charged by law enforcement.

LADYLAWYER :

You said this woman lived in PA, right?

LADYLAWYER :

Seth Williams is the District Attorney in Philly, PA. 34 South 11th Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PANNN-NN-NNNNbr/>215-686-9864

LADYLAWYER :

34 South 11th Street, 6th Floor

Customer:

Hi Lady Layer! The lady is living she lives in Springfield, VA and only my girlfriend was missing from her house to Philadelphia, PA. She in danger .they might kill her and i am so worried about her life and she is innocent lady. I need justice to bring her to save her. Please help me.

LADYLAWYER :

I understand. I am trying to do everything I know how to do to get you the information for people who can help you.

LADYLAWYER :

The district attorney in Phil, PA is Seth Williams.

LADYLAWYER :

The contact info is:

LADYLAWYER :

34 South 11th Street, 6th Floor

Customer:

Thank you Ladylawer. I need desparate help. i am having panic and they are threating and harrasing me. QCI Behoboral Health they are helping me for my panic and deppression and i was hospitaliged last December, 2012.

LADYLAWYER :

You're welcome, my friend. Also, here are the numbers for the FEDERAL US Attorneys at the Department of Justice:

LADYLAWYER :

Alexandria: (703) (NNN) NNN-NNNN

Newport News: (757)(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Norfolk: (757) (NNN) NNN-NNNN

Richmond: (804)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong>

LADYLAWYER :

Also, here is the contact info for the Governor of VA:

LADYLAWYER :

GOVERNOR

Robert F. McDonnell (R)

http://www.governor.virginia.gov/

Office of the Governor

Patrick Henry Building , 3rd

1111 East Broad Street

Richmond, VA 23219

(804)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Fax(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

TTY/TDD 1-800-828-1120, or 711

Customer:

Thank you very much Ladylawyer. I am going to contact Alexandria and also i will contac or visit or make appoinment with Homeland Security near VA. I hope i can get some help and i need to get my girlfriend and save her from this gang of people. God Bless.

LADYLAWYER :

Here is the contact info for Springfield's Senator:

LADYLAWYER :

Richard L. Saslaw (D)

PO Box 1856

Springfield, VANNN-NN-NNNN/p>

(703)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

E-mail: vasenate35@aol.com

LADYLAWYER :

And here is the contact info for your district's House of Representatives member:

LADYLAWYER :

David B. Albo (R)

6367 Rolling Mill Place, Suite 102

Springfield, VA 22152

(703)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

E-mail: deldalbo@house.virginia.gov

LADYLAWYER :

Also, you really need to contact the Polaris Project: http://www.polarisproject.org/state-map/virginia. They are based out of VA and are an organization trying to stop sex trafficking and bring people to justice. They will know how to help you and who to contact.

Customer:

Thanks a lot and thank you very much Ladylawyer. i will call and contac and make appoinment with Springfield's Senator as soon as possible. Thanks. Main.

LADYLAWYER :

You're welcome, Main. God bless you, your girlfriend and all those looking for her. I will keep you in my prayers, my friend. PLEASE come back and update me if anything changes, okay?

LADYLAWYER :

Please let me know if you have any further questions about this--I am happy to answer them! If not, would you kindly leave a positive rating for me at this time? It costs you nothing further to do but it is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. Thank you!

Customer:

Thanks a lot for praying for my girlfriend and for me. Please help me if you know any body doing nonprofit private detective who does or help to bring missing person and fined her(My Girlfriend) Please? Thanks. Main.

LADYLAWYER :

The Polaris Project may be able to help with a PI for this. Their website is: http://www.polarisproject.org/state-map/virginia. They are based out of VA and are an organization trying to stop sex trafficking and bring people to justice. They will know how to help you and who to contact. Please let me know if you have any further questions about this--I am happy to answer them! If not, would you kindly leave a positive rating for me at this time? It costs you nothing further to do but it is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. Thank you!

Customer:

Thanks a lot Ladylawyer. God Bless.

LADYLAWYER :

I have enabled the rating system now, Main. I had it disabled before, sorry. Please try again.

LADYLAWYER :

God Bless YOU!

LADYLAWYER, Lawyer
Experience: Civil; Family; HOA; Landlord/Tenant; Real Estate; Probate; Insurance; Immigration; Wills & Trusts