Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Can I get a Pro Bono Attorney please? I was sued by a phantom

Customer Question

Can I get a Pro Bono Attorney please? I was sued by a phantom medical helicopter corporation and lost. I did NOT take the flight. The Elko County Court was complicit in this corruption, and my $5K lawyer sold me out. I hear these players are doing this unjust fleecing on other citizens. This is a greasy horror show without end. Please make it stop, file an appeal or motion to vacate, get my money back and punish the Court and my lawyer.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry, but because this site is independent and wants to maintain its integrity in providing honest, unbiased information to customers, professionals cannot represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals.

To find a lawyer, please contact your State Bar Association's Legal Referral Service at http://apps.americanbar.org/legalservices/lris/directory/ This is the same place where lawyers themselves go when they need to consult with an attorney from another state.

If you'd like any other information from our legal professionals, please let me know and I will search for one for you. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK thx.

Need I pay for your answer?

-Ron Tello

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Ron,

No, you don't pay for my question to you, you only pay when you get an answer from a professional.

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy