Zachary
Zachary, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs

can you edit my spelling and grammar. You can modify freely

can you edit my spelling and grammar. You can modify freely as long as you keep the main points. I'm writing this affidavit for a friend
______________________________________________________________________

Husband married his wife on 2008; the woman had been the sole income from 2008 to January 2011. Woman resided in Viet Nam from 2008 to 2011. During this period, Husband made a total of 10 trips and brought back to Viet Nam a total of $30,000 to take care of Husband and the children. In January 27, 2011, Woman arrived to the United States with the children under Husband ’s application for family based immigration petition. The Woman paid for all the application fees, travel expenses. During her first year in the United States, Woman stayed home as a housewife.

From the period of January 27, 2011 to January 2012, Woman worked at Davis Nail shop for a total of about 60 days. During the period, Woman met and developed an intimate relationship with JOHN DOE whom Woman holds out to the public as her godfather. Husband (husband) naively believed in that JOHN DOE was simply a godfather to his wife. However, Husband gained knowledge of this adultery relationship when the older child told Husband that “mother is sleeping with the old man in your bed”. In addition, Petitioner’s coworkers at the Davis Nail Shop witnessed JOHN DOE frequent visits to Woman and they usually left together. Since Husband has a full time job that required him to work from 6 am to 6 pm for 7 days a week to support the family, the Woman had all the time to stay home and had sex with JOHN DOE in the presence of the children.
Subsequently, Husband learned about the cheating when Woman strongly demanded to hold title to the new homestead located STREET ADDRESS. Woman and JOHN DOE signed the warranty deed as “husband and wife” when he Woman and Husband was still in the marriage and have not separated.
Claim three: Woman intentionally defraud the Husband and the Judicial System and the Court at Criminal Law and this Court by alleging that JOHN DOE is her god father and later as her friend. In contrast, she had an intimate relationship with JOHN DOE and signed a notary official document Warranty Deed holding out as the wife of JOHN DOE. See attachment A.
There is reasonable suspicion Petitioner’s son is not her son and therefore Woman caused Husband to believe that the son is her natural son and might cause Husband to unknowingly provide false material misrepresentation to the USCIS and defraud the federal government.
Claim four: Woman intentionally cause extreme mental anguish and emotional distress by framing Petitioner. She intentionally left the little girl with her 77 years old man in the house. Woman told Husband that Husband could pick up his daughter at Brittany Park Lane. Husband immediately came over because he has not seen his daughter for months. Upon arrival, Husband was astonished because his wife left the little girl unattended with Mr. JOHN DOE, a 77 years old man who had been having sexual relations to his wife and slept with the older child (vv) who refused to allow Woman his right to see his child. Shortly after Husband left the house, Woman called Husband again to come back and pick up the daughter. When the Husband came back to the house, innocently thinking that the Woman and her boyfriend would allow him to pick up his daughter whom he had not seen for months, police were waiting to arrest him based on Mr. JOHN DOE allegation that Husband had assault him. The whole event was witnessed by their daughter who was in the living room at the time. Husband alleged that his daughter was there and there was no assault.
Petitioner’s conduct of cheating with another man and allowing him to sleep in their homestead property in the presence for a whole year while Husband had to work 6 am to 6 pm shift to provide for the family. Petitioner’s sole purpose to marry Husband is for green card. Therefore, as soon as she was awarded the 10 years green card, she changed her attitude and made evil plan to get rid of Husband who has been caring for her and her family for the past five years. Petitioner’s betrayal to Husband ’s love and her act to depriving Husband his right as a parent to the children caused Husband ’s severe distress and depression. Husband not only lost his family, his daughter for the past 9 months, he also lost him job, and his future to find a decent job.
Claim three: Woman wasted the community property
The Woman has planned to defraud the community asset since May 2011 evidence by her acts of opening the checking account with her boyfriend, using tax refund to purchase the Nail business and titled the business under her sole name, and bought real property located at Brittany Park Lane jointly with her boyfriend.
Woman had receive money from her business from Viet Nam and disguised this fund as her boyfriend’s money to defraud Husband and this Court the character of this money as her $
Expert:  Zachary replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX a few questions before editing:

Is this for a court case? (divorce)?

Who is the Petitioner/Plaintiff and who is the Respondent/Defendant?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Wife is Petitioner and Husband is a respondent

husband is my friend -

facts of the case. his wife cheated on him with an old man, then frame the police to arrest him, then deny him any visitation their children.

i'm just trying to help by writing this letter because he does not write at all. M writing is pretty bad too. so can you please help

Expert:  Zachary replied 1 year ago.
In 2008 Respondent and Petitioner were married. From 2008 to January 2011, Petitioner had provided the couple's soul income while residing in Vietnam. During this period, Respondent contributed $30,000.00 for the welfare of the children in Vietnam. In January 27, 2011, Petitioner and the couple's children were granted visas to enter into the United States under Respondent’s petition for family based immigration status. Petitioner paid for all the application fees and travel expenses. During her first year in the United States, Petitioner did not work.

From the period of January 27, 2011 to January 2012, Petitioner worked at the Davis Nail shop for approximately 60 days in total. During that period, Petitioner met and developed an intimate relationship with JOHN DOE. Petitioner and John Doe misrepresented their relationship to Respondent, telling Respondent that John Doe was actually Petitioner's godfather. Respondent naively believed this lie, until Petitioner's deceit and adultry was uncovered when the couple's oldest child told Respondent that “mother is sleeping with the old man in your bed”.

In addition, Petitioner’s coworkers at the Davis Nail Shop witnessed JOHN DOE's frequent visits and noticed that they often left together after work. Since Respondent had a full time job that required him to work from 6 am to 6 pm for 7 days a week to support the family, the Petitioner had all day long to stay at home and defile the marriage bed with her adulterous sexual relationship. Petitioner further compounded her immoral behavior by continuing the affair while the children were in the house.

At the same time the Respondent discovered the affair, Respondent discovered that Petitioner had obtained title to real estate located at ______________. Shockingly, Petitioner and JOHN DOE signed a warranty deed for the property as “husband and wife” even though she was still married to Respondent and have not separated.

Petitioner's deceit is intentionally fraudulent in connection with her adulterous relationship with John Doe, potentially violating criminal law. This fraudulent behavior is evidenced by her notarized statement that she is the wife of John Doe. See attachment A.

Further Respondent asserts on information and belief that Petitioner’s "son" is not actually her natural child. This deceit caused Husband to unknowingly and unintentionally provide false information to the USCIS in connection with the related immigration petitions.

Petitioner intentionally, and with wanton disregard, acted to emotionally injure Respondent. Petitioner intentionally left the little girl with John Doe in the house. Petitioner told Respondent that Respondent could pick up his daughter at Brittany Park Lane. Respondent immediately came over because he had not seen his daughter for months. Upon arrival, Respondent was astonished because Petitioner had left the little girl unattended with Mr. JOHN DOE, a 77 year old man. All the while, Petitioner had for months denied Respondent the right to see his children. Shortly after Respondent left the house, Petitioner called him again to come back and pick up their daughter. When Respondent came back to the house, innocently thinking that Respondent and her boyfriend would allow him to pick up his daughter whom he had not seen for months, the police were waiting to arrest him based on Mr. JOHN DOE allegation that Respondent had assault him. The whole event was witnessed by their daughter who was in the living room at the time.

Petitioner’s adulterous conduct, defiling the marriage bed in the presence of their children while Respondent worked a 12 hour shift to provide for the family is outrageous. It reveals that Petitioner's sole purpose in the marriage to Respondent was to gain access to a US visa. In fact, as soon as she was awarded a Green Card, she immediately became abusive and uncaring towards, completely alienating and using Respondent, who had been providing for her and her family over the past 5 years. Petitioner’s betrayal to Respondent’s love and her intentional alienation Respondent from their children caused Respondent severe distress, depression and emotional agony. Respondent not only lost his family, his daughter for the past 9 months, he also lost his job and his future to find a decent job.

In addition to the immoral actions of Petition described above, Petitioner has also wasted community property. Petitioner has planned to defraud the community assets since May 2011, as evidenced by her acts of opening the checking account with her boyfriend, using community assets to purchase the Nail business and titled the business under her sole name, and bought real property located at Brittany Park Lane jointly with her boyfriend.

Respondent had receive money from her business from Vietnam and disguised these funds as her boyfriend’s money to defraud Respondent, the community estate, and this Court of the fact that this income was community property.

You need something to sum up the letter...like a demand for what you want to happen as the conclusion.
Zachary, Attorney
Experience: Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs