TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
17219180

will a housing judgement show up on my credit if i have made

will a housing judgement show up on my credit if i have made a bulk payment and future arrangements immediately after going to court? they gave me some form to vacate the judgement.

Thank you for your question.

The judgment will show up on your credit report until you have paid off the judgment in full (regardless of your payment arrangements) and file something with the court to show that the judgment has been paid or otherwise vacated. Once you have the court's ruling on the notice to vacate the judgment because you've paid it, you can send this to the credit reporting agencies and ask them to remove the judgment from your credit history.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am compensated by the website for my work on your question. Rating does not cause an additional charge and will not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Best Regards,
ZDN