Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Customer Question

I am attempting to find an attorney who is familiar with the Arkansas Contractor Licensing Board. My specific question is whether there is a limitation on appealing a ruling which resulted in a monetary penalty even though, according to their own regulations, their opportunity to pursue the issue had expired? My company was offered an opportunity to settle without appearing, which we accepted not knowing that the time allowed for the State of Arkansas to act had expired.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I am willing to wait for a short time. Thanks for your assistance.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Close the question.