TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs

I just signed a contract today with XXXX XXXXXX

I just signed a contract today with XXXX XXXXX International for $2,000 to liquidate my timeshare and within 65 days they will have the title transferred over to them. I just did this today for a timeshare my boyfriend and I have owned in XX. XXXXX, N.A. for 11 years. Our maintenance fees went from $425.00 yearly to this year, they were $925.00 plus an Assessment fee of $1,245.00 I have to pay by May 1, 2013. I just hope I am not getting scammed again. XXXXX [email protected]

Can you give me more information on the company? You said you signed a contract with them, what is their full legal name in that contract?

Does the contract say what state the company is operating out of?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The corporation seems to be a real company. The official name of the company is 'XXX XXXX" with an address at XXXX XXXX XXX XX, XXXX X, XXX MO 65616 Business Name History Name Name Type XXX , XXXXX Legal Searchlight Advisors, XXXX XXXX Legal Limited Liability Company - Domestic - Information Charter Number: LC0908403 Status: Active Entity Creation Date: 7/19/2008 State of Business.: MO Expiration Date: Perpetual Registered Agent Agent Name: XXXXX, XXXXX N. Office Address: XXXX XXX XX XX XXXXx X XXXXX XX XX Mailing Address: Organizers Name: XXXX X XXXXXX Address: XXXX XXXXX XXXX XXX, XXXXX X XXXX MONNN-NN-NNNNSo, the company with which you are dealing is a real company. The company has an A rating with the BBB and there does not seem to be any indication that it is a scam.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay, I really appreciate this information, I just hope they don't come back sometime and ask for more money. I appreciate your help with this situation, and just wanted to know before my 3 business days are up to cancel the contract.

I guess I'll just hope you are right and they do what they promised.

Thank you so much.

If they don't do what they promised, then you have the right to sue them in Missouri for breach of contract.

Good Luck and please don't forget to rate my answer positively!