BizAttorney
BizAttorney, Attorney
Experience:  Over 12 years of business and legal experience.
13790199

I am trying to find out what danger I am in and what legally

I am trying to find out what danger I am in and what legally I can do. My business partner married his Half sister in the philippines to get a visa K-1 visa for her. My problem is without me knowing I about it my business partner and i bought a house there in philippines as a investment and he put his new wife, (half sister) as part owner, I need advise as to what danger i am in and what about my business partner? is he guilty or Incest law or fraud?? please help

BizAttorney : Good evening! I can help you out with your legal question tonight. You and your business will not be involved in his fraud and incest legal troubles.
BizAttorney : A company is only liable for its owner/employees when they are acting within the scope of their employment/ownership.
BizAttorney : You will require that the sister grant the house back to the business, otherwise you will file a suit on behalf of the company against your partner for his actions that hurt the company.
Customer:

do i have legal president against my partner if sister ignore my request that she grant house back to the company?

BizAttorney : It will depend on the company organizational documents. Do you have some type of bylaws or articles of organization? Those will be what you bring suit on as your guidelines.
Customer:

ok thanks for your help. I will ck bylaws and and have our corp. laywer review if my partner has commited fraud or a crime