Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

RA-HCH

Customer Question

I am in the middle of a bitter custody battle. My ex husband is a police officer. Durring this battle he has pushed very hard to access my medical records, but most hard to access my Arizona Pharmacy Board perscriptions monitoring records. The judge in our case has failed to rule on his repeated motions, and now this ex had illicited the help of my other ex in trying to obtain these records. I have been on the Pharmacy Board's website, and they claim that there are a number of people that have unlimited access to these records, law enforcement being one of these groups of people. I feel that my ex husband already knows what these records say, but he obtained this information illegally. I have requested access from the Pharmacy Board as to who has accessed these records, and they have denied me. I am convinced he has accessed these records, how can I prove it. I feel very violated, and that he has been very underhanded in what he has done. What options do I have to find this information out?
Expert:  Ely replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Ely. Welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice; and (2) my function is to give you honest information and not necessarily to tell you what you wish to hear. Note: there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies.

I am very sorry for your situation. There may be a way, however, it takes a few months to get this information - would this be acceptable?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No a couple of months won't help! I paid $54 to get an answer from someone that isn't even a lawyer? I want my money back!!! What kind of scam is this?
Expert:  Ely replied 3 years ago.
Michelle,

The reason I said "a couple of months" is because there is no immediate way to access these files, really, except perhaps through the Arizona Public Records Law which governs access to records of state agencies, including the Arizona Pharmacy Board. If there is a record of who has accessed this, then this would be the way to go about getting it.

And yes, I am an attorney, except this is general information and not legal advice.

But I can see that you are not interested - no problem. You can get a refund by going to www.justanswer.com/help - customer service are quick and helpful.

Best of luck in your overall endeavor!