LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Attorney
Experience:  Practicing attorney licensed for over 25 years.
58185682

I have had my drivers license revoked for several years and

Customer Question

I have had my drivers license revoked for several years and after some research I found out that I owe fines in excess of $4000. The fines have been turned over to a collection agency..I have an opportunity to get a great job with Banner Health but 1 of the job requirements is a valid drivers license..I do not have 4000 to pay the collection agency, and I need to get my driving privileges reinstated quickly or OI will loose the opportunity to get this job..What can I do?
Expert:  LegalEagle1 replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to assist you with your question today.

If you owe fines to a court, you can always file a motion with that court to modify the penalty and reduce the fines. In that motion you would recite your situation and point out the volunteer work you have done. You should include or present documentation showing the work you have done. You can also ask the court in motion to lift the suspension so as enable you to work so you can pay the fine on a payment schedule.

I hope that I have answered your question. Please let me know if you have more questions or need more information.

_________________________________________________________________
Please rate my answers with a positive rating (three or more stars) as this is the only way I receive credit and compensation for my work. If you have additional questions or need more information, please ask.

My goal is to provide with best assistance that I can. Please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also keep in mind that the law may not always be settled or may not support the position you want. My role is not to tell you what you want to hear. but to provide you accurate information as to what the law provides. Please do not rate me poorly just because the information I have provided does not support the outcome you desire.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-legaleagle1 also begin your question with “For LegalEagle1”
Use of this service does not create any attorney client relationship. Information provided is intended to explain general legal principles and assist you in finding an attorney in your area.

Please click "Great" or better to rate service.