Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Legal Expert
19305272

Journey: I have refinance my dodge journey through usaa.(unite

I have refinance my dodge journey through usaa.(unite state automobile association)And paided off star chrysler as of march 10/13.The vehicle is fully covered under usaa.Star chrysler is refusing to cancel the three year service contract and five year tire contract that cover the vehicle in case some think happen to the vehicle while it is being pay off. I will like know can take Star Chrysler to court to try and get back 3400.00 service contract and 2000.00 for tire contract. Because star chrysler is paid off and I have the same coverage under usaa. (THANK YOU).

TMcJD :

Hi, I will be happy to assist you, and it is my goal to make you a very satisfied customer! This may take a few minutes, so thanks for your patience.

TMcJD :

Have you reviewed each of the service contracts to determine when cancellation of the contracts is allowed under the contract terms and how you must give proper notice of cancellation according to the terms?

Customer:

I have called both contract and they stated that I could cancel at anytime through star chrysler,And the only other statement .(the caccellation provisions of this contract,including the STATE LAW DISCLOSURES" EXCEPTIONS SECTION,AND HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD SAID PROVISIONS

TMcJD :

What does each contract require in terms of cancellation -- most similar contracts require written notice to a particular address? Did you only try to cancel verbally?

Customer:

I have only try verbally, At this time, I will check again and respond back.

TMcJD :

Okay.