Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

We lost too much money from Laiki BAnk Cyprus. Our money are

We lost too much money from Laiki BAnk Cyprus. Our money are absolutelly clear and we paid taxes in EU before to transfer in Cyprus. Laiki is Goverment bank since last 7 months. Is it possible to put in cort Cyprus country ? What is % of sucess
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning, Silvia, and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with Excellent Service,

Q. Are you asking if you can sue the Cypriot Government because it took over Laiki Trapeza Kyprou ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes. this was my question.We have company here from 1997 and 6 months ago blocked deposit with maturaty day 21st March because our business is with Airconditioners and our payments have to start now.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes. We are in business with airconditioners. Have contracts with famous companies for several Easte Europe countrients. Some part of Eu some No. During the winter we have cash flow and deposited in Laiki Cyprus. Now we lost all

You could try suing the Cypriot Government, but I do not believe that you will be successful. The issues go beyond the Cypriot Government and they relate to outside investments and the European Union in general. The Cypriot Government cannot begin to make exceptions for one group of businesses while the others remain the same. Believe me, I understand what you are going through, many of my relatives in Larnaca and Limassol are experiencing the same thing and are in the same position as you and your businesses are in right now, and I have told them the same thing as I am telling you.

I wish I could give you the Answer you were hoping for, and it would have given me great pleasure to tell you "Yes, you can sue the government and win", but I have an ethical obligation to give you only correct Answers and information, so I am respectfully XXXXX XXXXX you not hold an honest Answer against me when rating the service I have given you,

If I have not Answered your question fully, please let me know by using the "Reply" button and I will be glad to explain further,

Please be kind enough to rate my service to you as "Excellent Service",

If you are given a survey, please be kind enough to leave some Positive Feedback, I would appreciate it greatly,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,

ANDREA

Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience: 25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.